RoutingBox allows you to import a large quantity of trips simultaneously. The mobility manager will provide a .txt, .csv, or .pdf file that can be uploaded into RoutingBox via the Importer.
Navigate to Scheduling tab, then select the Importer icon.
4. Click Source: Choose Import File to select the import file provided by the mobility manager.
5. Select the import file that you have saved to your computer.
6. Click Open to upload the import file.
7. The main grid will display the trip details. Here, you can review and make changes to any trip prior to importing.
8. If a client is new, their name will be displayed in green, and a new Client Profile is automatically created upon import.
9. From the Tools menu, you can Remove Duplicates, Remove Selected, Remove Medicaid, and Remove Non-Medicaid prior to importing. Remove Duplicates will only remove the trips if they have previously been imported.
10. To import trips into RoutingBox, click Import Trips. When a trip successfully imports into RoutingBox, it will disappear from the main grid. Any trips that need further attention prior to import will remain in the grid.
Book, Booking, File, Import, Importer, Schedule, Trips, TripImporterFormHelp