After you attest, download the Prior Authorization Report from LogistiCare's website.
1. LogistiCare Portal Navigation:
- Login to LogistiCare.
- Go to Reports/Prior Authorization Report.
- Select the trip date from the drop down menu.
- Enter a date range for the trips you would like to export. You can only download 7 days at a time.
- Review the Authorization Report.
- Save the Prior Authorization report as a PDF file.
2. In MedBatch, go to the File menu and select Import Claims.
3. Select the LogistiCare PDF file you saved and click Open. This will import the information from the Prior Authorization Report into the claims grid. The claims will be missing rates.
4. To add rates to the claims, select Modify Units or Rates from the Tools menu.
5. Click Update to apply the units and rates to the appropriate Procedure and County.
6. Vehicle Plate #and Driver License # will need to be added to the claims.
7. Make sure the Data Source is set to LogistiCare Driver/Vehicle. Click the green arrow to import the missing plate and license information. Import this information one day at a time by selecting the same date in the Claims From and Claims To fields.
8. Once the claims have been updated with Driver/Vehicle information, right click within the claims grid. Choose Check All Billable from the menu. The claims that are not billable will not have a box checked in the far left column of the grid.
9. Click the Bill Claims button.
How Do I Edit Claims?
How to Modify Units
How to Modify Rates?
What is an Under Bill?
Why Can’t I Bill a Claim?
Why Did My Claim Deny?
How to Address a Denied Claim?
How To Rebill a Claim?
How to Tell What Didn't Get Paid?
Import, License, LogistiCare, Modify, Plate, Rates, Units, Billable, PA Roster, PDF, Data Source
Disclaimer: Routing Box is not affiliated with LogistiCare, and LogistiCare does not endorse or warrant any products or services of Routing Box.