Each night an eligibility request is sent to eMedNY through ePACES for any client you have billed through MedBatch in the last 30 days. In the morning these responses are complied on our website for you to view. This gives you up-to-date eligibility information on your clients before you begin transporting them.
An email containing a brief summary of the responses and a link to the website will be sent each morning. This email contains a new link every day, so clicking the link from a past email will show you the eligibility responses from the past date.
Company admins can opt-in or change recipients by going to Settings>Email Reports in MedBatch.
Please Note: You have options regarding which clients appear on the eligibility report; reports are delivered daily.
- Displays eligibility for all clients billed in MedBatch within the last 30 days.
- Displays eligibility for all Medicaid clients scheduled to be transported by your company in MAS for the day.
- Displays eligibility for all clients scheduled to be transported by your company in RoutingBox for the day.
- Clicking on the launch the MedBatch web report link on the eligibility email will take you to the login screen on our website.
- Here you will enter your MedBatch username and password, this will open that date's eligibility report.
- The Eligibility Summary will show you the number of clients under each eligibility status. Each category is a clickable link that will take you directly to the clients with that status.
- Clicking the download the report as a CSV spreadsheet link will allow you to save the detailed eligibility information for the clients to your computer.
- Below the summary you will be able to view the detailed report of individual client information.