In RoutingBox, most data grids allow the user to copy the displayed information or export it to an Excel spreadsheet.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab and then select the Viewer icon.
1. Select the View tab and customize the fields you want to see for export.
2. Select your Date Range and Status filters to isolate the information you would like to view.
3. Click the refresh button to view the information selected in grid.
4. Move the mouse cursor to the bottom-right corner of the trip viewer screen until the Export to Excel and Copy icons appear.
- The Export to Excel (in green) will create and save a .csv/Excel copy of the Trip Viewer screen to where you select.
- The copy icon works like the copy and paste function on your computer, allowing you to paste the information into a different document.
Custom Export, .csv, Database, Data Grid, Custom, Report, TripViewerFormHelp, View,