RoutingBox makes it easy to identify any missing information that needs to be corrected prior to billing. Trip data can be reviewed before or after the trip takes place in the Trip Viewer.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Viewer icon.
1. Choose the Date or Date Range you would like to review.
2. Use the filters to further narrow down what trips will appear in the grid.
3. Click Refresh to load the trips into the grid.
4. To change what trip information is displayed in the screen, click the View tab.
5. Choose what information will be shown by clicking the column names in the Column Visibility section. Columns that will be displayed are highlighted in orange.
- To review actual trip times, we recommend including the following columns in your view: PU Time (Arrived), PU Time (Depart), DO Time (Arrived), and DO Time (Depart).
- To review trips that are missing signatures, we recommend including the following columns in your view: Signed (C) and Signed (D).
6. Columns can be rearranged by clicking and dragging the column header. You can sort the trips by clicking the column header once. For example, clicking on the PU Time column header will sort the trips in the grid from earliest PU to latest PU.
7. If a trip is missing actual times (the timestamps collected when a driver changes their status using RoutingBox Mobile), they can be typed in the Trip Viewer by clicking in the field that's missing data. If you are unable to click in the field to edit, click on the Settings tab and make sure that Edit Data in Grid is checked.
8. If there is a red exclamation mark next to an actual trip time, the timestamps do not fall within an appropriate time tolerance. Hover over the exclamation mark to see the estimated time versus the actual time. Please contact BiTS Support if you're receiving too many or two few time tolerance alerts, as there are settings that can be changed so that these alerts are received more frequently or less frequently.
9. If a signature is missing from an account that requires signatures, the Signed (C) or Signed (D) column will be highlighted in red. Signed (C) stores the client signature and Signed (D) stores the driver signature. Double click on any checked signature to review the signature, the time the signature was collected and the geo-coordinates indicating where the signature was collected.
Actual, Database, Edit, Export, Information, Missing, Review, Search, Sign Off, Signature, Trips, TripViewerFormHelp