The Audit Trail is a tool that displays past changes made to the entry on the screen, along with helpful information such as what was changed, who changed it, and when it was changed.
The Audit Trail can be found on most screens in RoutingBox by clicking the Filing Cabinet icon at the top left of the screen.
In this example, navigate to the Scheduling tab, then the Clients icon.
1. Click on the blue Filing Cabinet to open the Audit Trail.
2. The Timestamp column shows when each change was made, hovering your cursor over it will show the time to the seconds place.
3. The Record Type shows what information on the screen was changed. For this example we're looking at the audit trail of a client, so the changes could be made to the Client, Account, Address or ClientNeeds.
4. The User column shows the initials of the user who made this change. Hover your cursor over the initials to see the full username.
5. The field to the right will show all the information that was changed by the user at this time. In this example you can see the Account was updated with the Client name and Member Number.
The audit trail stores any past changes so in the event something was changed in error you will be able to find what the value used to be.
1. For this example we can see the client's Account was changed by the user BA (TESTADMIN). We have found out that this member number should not have been changed and needs to change it back.
2. You would simply need to go back through the past audit trail events and find where the member number was originally entered.
Related articles:How to Create a User
Past, Events, History, Changes, Records, AccountsFormHelp, AddressesFormHelp, ClientsFormHelp, CompaniesFormHelp, EmployeesFormHelp, ProvidersFormHelp, ScriptsFormHelp, UsersFormHelp, VehiclesFormHelp