RoutingBox allows you to create several payment method categories for billing.
Navigate to the Billing tab, and then select the Methods icon.
All required fields are marked with an asterisk*.
1. When you load the methods screen, initially it will have a new method available for creation automatically. If you need to create another, select the New Record icon.
2. If you need to edit a payment method, search in the grid, or manually select one.
3. Enter the Name* of the payment method.
4. The Status should automatically be in the active status, and can be turned to inactive when the method is no longer in use.
5. A Description is available for you to place personal notes or information on the method you are creating.
6. The following settings can be turned on if a driver collects payment:
- The Driver Collection option can be set to “Yes” if the driver would collect this payment method from a customer.
- The Collected by Driver setting tracks what was collected by the driver.
- Notify Driver will send notifications to the driver to request a payment from the customer.
7. Discount allows you to set a discount % or dollar amount for this payment method.
8. Select the Save icon for a new payment method.
Billing, Payment Methods, Check, Credit Card, Cash, Status, PaymentMethodsFormHelp