There are a variety of style settings that can be selected in the Dispatch screen to customize your view. These will emphasize information about trips that is most important to your business.
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Dispatch icon.
Note: Styling settings can be changed in the Dispatch screen by going to the Settings tab.
1. Style Cancelled: When this setting is selected, any trips that are cancelled will be displayed with a strike-through.
2. Style Dispatched: This setting displays any dispatched trips as a gray color so they do not draw as much attention.
3. Style Late: When this setting is checked, any late trips will be highlighted in a red color.
4. Style Legs: This setting styles the # column in different shades of blue to represent the leg number of the trip. The darker the blue color, the higher the leg of the trip.
5. Style Purposes: When this setting is checked, any trips with purposes that have been color coded will be highlighted in their selected color.
6. Style Ready: When this setting is checked, any trips marked ready will be bold.
7. Style Statuses: When this setting is checked, the Status columns are highlighted based on the trip’s status. Yellow signifies cancelled, blue signifies completed, and orange signifies no show.
8. Style Current Block: This setting highlights current trips (with a PU Time within 15 minutes from the current time) in green, so the dispatcher knows which trips to focus on most.
9. Style Account Classes: If this setting is checked, the Account and Account ID columns will be highlighted in their selected color.
Account, Account Class, Cancelled, Dispatch, Late, Purpose, Settings, Status, Style, Styling, DispatchFormHelp