RoutingBox gives you the ability to share a custom view with other users in your company. For information on creating a custom view, click Here.
Views can be shared in either the Viewer screen, or the Dispatching screen. In this example, we will be using the Dispatch screen. To share a view in the Viewer screen, navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Viewer icon and follow the steps below.
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Dispatch icon.
1. Select the View tab.
2. Pick the view you would like to share from the Saved Views grid.
3. Select the bottom-most down arrow to open up the menu.
4. Choose the Share Current View option.
5. The Share View with Someone window will open. Check the user you would like to share the view with.
6. Press the Save button. The view will now be available for that user.
Dispatch, Viewer, Custom View, View, Share View, Saved Views, DispatchFormHelp, TripViewerFormHelp