The GPS settings in RoutingBox can change your GPS Tracker view and the information you can see.
Navigate to Operations then select the Tracker icon.
1. The Map Settings can be checked to display the setting or unchecked to hide the setting. A description of each setting is provided below.
Address Search Setting:
1. Check the Address Search setting to display the search bar. Uncheck the Address Search setting to hide the search bar.
2. The Search bar will be in the upper left corner and will allow you to enter an address you would like to be displayed.
Map Legend Setting:
1. Check the Map Legend setting to display the legend on the map. Unchecking the setting will hide the legend.
2. The legend will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Satellite View Setting:
1. Check the Satellite View setting to see the map in the satellite setting. Unchecking will hide the Satellite View.
Traffic Layer Setting:
1. The Traffic Layer setting allows you to see traffic patterns on the map. Green means traffic is light in that location and red means heavy traffic. Unchecking the setting will remove the Traffic Layer.
Connect with Dispatch Setting:
1. When the Connect with Dispatch setting is checked, clicking on any of the markers in the Tracker window will open up the Dispatch window and show upcoming assigned trips for that driver.
Operations, Tracker, Traffic, Satellite, View, Address, Vehicle, Driver, TrackerFormHelp