The Type column on the Trip Services screen determines how the Codes should function. Depending on what the Type is set to, the code will be charged differently. For example, a mileage Type would look at the mileage of the trip and charge accordingly.
Navigate to the Billing tab, then select the Services icon.
1. Choose the Account you would like to make changes to.
2. Select the Type that matches the Code. There are seven options:
- Base-the rate of the trip per leg
- Mileage-looks at the mileage of the trip and charges accordingly
- Need-a code in addition to the Base, such as surcharge or assistance
- Admin-an administrative charge
- Hourly-a rate assigned by the hour
- Tax- a percentage of the total billable amount
- Other (i.e. Tolls)- uses the # of Units on that Need on the trip leg
The Type is a required field.
3. Save any changes.
How to Assign Billing Codes and Rates
Trip Services – Client Class
Trip Services – Copy and Remove Rows
Trip Services – Min Miles
Trip Services – Mode
Trip Services – Other Need
Trip Services – Purposes
Trip Services – Seating Need
Trip Services – Start and End Date
Trip Services – Rate
Trip Services - Zones
Account, Services, Rates, Codes, Type, Billing, Trip Services, TripServicesFormHelp