MedBatch allows our clients to import your MAS claims without going to the MAS website.
MAS Claims Data Source Setup:
1. Go to the MAS website and login using the client’s MAS credentials.
2. Go to the Medicaid Menu.
3. Click View Transportation Provider Information.
4. Hover over the View/Edit link for each county. There is a limit to the number of characters that can be entered in the Path field. If the company has a large amount of counties, we need to verify if they provide transportation in each of those counties before creating/updating the Path.
5. The provider ID will be in the bottom left of the screen.
6. In MedBatch, go to the Settings menu.
7. Select Data Sources from the drop-down.
8. Choose MAS Claims, then click Add.
9. In MedBatch, click the MAS Claims Path column and type “MASProviderID=”, insert the provider IDs from step 5, then type “;DriverVehicle=always”.
If the company imports more than 1,000 claims a day, add “;Big=true” at the end of the Path.
If the company would like to pull their PA and Provider #’s from MAS without replacing RoutingBox information, add “;PriorsOnly=true” at the end of the Path.
To give the user the ability to only import PAs from MAS, enter ;PriorsAlways=true at the end of the Path.
10. Click within the Key column.
11. Enter the MAS User Name and Password, then click OK.
12. Make sure the A column is checked to ensure the data source is activated.
13. Click Save.
Claims, Data Source, Import, MAS, Medicaid