Below is a road-map to help you get started with RoutingBox. Each step within the road-map includes links to articles to help you along the way.
Start by installing and logging into RoutingBox.
This article contains the link to the software download Click Here Install RoutingBox
Next you will need to work on the initial setup of RoutingBox – Each driver, vehicle, client, account, and location has its own profile in RoutingBox
- Enter Drivers Click Here for How to Create an Employee
- Enter Vehicles Click Here for How to Create a Vehicle
- Accounts – Accounts are the parties that you bill for services provided Click Here for How to Create an Account
- Services – Services are the rates and codes that will be used to price trips.
- Codes: Trip Services- Code
- Type: Trip Services-Type
- Mode: Trip Services- Mode
- Start Date: Trip Services- Start and End Date
You are now ready to enter your trips.
- Create Clients Click Here for How to Create a Client
- Schedule your trips Click Here for How to Schedule a Trip
- Trip Importer Click Here for How to Import Trips
With your trips in the system, use the Operations tab to decide, assign, and communicate the trips to your drivers.
- Driver Assignments Click Here for How to Assign Vehicles to Drivers
- Custom Views Click Here for How to Create a Custom View
- Dispatch a Trip Click Here for How to Dispatch a Trip
- Assignment Suggestion tool Click Here for info on Assignment Suggestions
- Run Builder Click Here for How to Create a Run
Once your trips have been completed, you can bill for the services you provided.
- Payment Posting/AR Click Here for How to Post Payments
- Under Reports you will find a CMS 1500 form and Invoice