Exception dates can be used to exclude a specific date from a client's repeat schedule.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Scheduling Icon.
1. Click the orange arrow to expand the search results.
2. Search for a client to make changes to their repeat cycle.
3. Select a trip that is part of the repeat you'd like to alter.
4. Click the Repeat calendar to open the Repeat menu for your selected trip.
5. In the Exception section, select a specific date or date range needs to be excluded from the Repeat, then click the green plus icon.
6. All the dates excluded from this Repeat will be displayed here.
7. Once all Exception dates have been added, click the floppy disc to save.
8. You will be prompted to Edit just this trip (date) or Edit entire trip series (repeat). Both options will save the Exception dates.
9. Click OK to finalize your changes.
How to Add Exception Dates to Multiple Repeats
How to Copy a Trip
How to Edit a Repeating Trip
How to Extend Multiple Repeats
How to Schedule Repeats
How to View Cancelled or Expired Repeats
How to View Repeats
Repeat, Standing Order, RepeatsFormHelp, TripSchedulingFormHelp