Many mobility managers provide import files with trips for multiple Accounts. These import files contain an Account Code to allow users to map a trip to the appropriate account. Mapping Account Codes in RoutingBox ensures that the trips will import with the correct Account.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Importer icon.
1. Account-Code Mapping is necessary when the Account column is highlighted in pink in the Trip Importer.
2. Go to the Settings tab.
3. Click Account-Code Mapping.
4. Select the Account from the drop-down.
5. Enter the unique code in the Account Code field. The code will be visible in the Account field in the Importer.
6. To remove an Account/Account Code, click the red minus sign.
7. Click OK to save your changes.
Account, Code, County, Importer, Mapping, TripImporterFormHelp