1. When logged into RoutingBox, navigate to the orange road icon.
2. Select Change Password.
Enter your Current Password.
Enter your New Password ensuring that it meets these requirements:
Must be at least 6 characters in length and does not contain any of the following:
- Any variation of the word “password”
- More than 3 identical characters in a row (ex. aaaa)
- More than 3 sequential characters in a row (ex. abcd)
- The user’s first name, last name, and/or username
- The company name or phone number
- Common words or patterns (ex. Letmein, qwerty, etc.)
Enter the same password in the Confirm New Password field and select OK.
If the password you create does not meet the requirements an alert will appear indicating what needs to be corrected.
Correct the New and Confirm New Password fields to meet the requirements and select OK.