With the Active Employees report, you can review employee information such as department, position, and contact methods.
Navigate to the Management tab, then select the Reports icon.
- Double-click Active Employees to generate the report.
- Employees are separated by the department listed on their Employee profile
- The employee’s First Name and Last Name are displayed in these columns.
- The position selected on the Employee profile is displayed in the Type column
- If a Hire Date is entered on the Employee profile, it will be displayed in this column.
- The Emp # displays the payroll # from the Employee profile.
- The Phone column displays the phone number from the Employee profile.
- The Mobile column displays the Mobile phone number from the Employee profile.
- The Address column displays the primary Address entered in the Employee profile.
Active, Department, Employee, Hire Date, Payroll, Position, Report, ReportingFormHelp