The Accounts On Credit Hold report allows you to review the current balance of accounts with the credit hold box checked in their Account Profile. If there is a reason for the credit hold, this will also be displayed on the report.
To Place an Account on Credit Hold:
Navigate to the Billing tab, then select the Accounts icon.
- Select the Account you would like to place on Credit Hold from the list.
- Check the Credit Hold box and enter in a reason for the credit hold. This step is optional.
- Save the Account profile.
To View the Accounts on Credit Hold:
Navigate to the Billing tab, then select the Reports icon.
- Double-click Accounts On Credit Hold to generate the report.
- The account ID will be displayed in the Agency ID column.
- The account Name will be displayed in this column.
- If the account has an outstanding Balance, it will be displayed in this column.
- The Reason for Credit Hold will be displayed in this column.
Account, Balance, Credit Hold, Reports, ReportingFormHelp