The Driver Trip Manifest 2 allows you to print trip information for the day based on the driver’s assignments or as a complete master list of trips.
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Reports icon.
- Double-click Driver Trip Manifest 2.
- Click the calendar and select the date you would like to view.
- Select if you would like to view a master list of trips or view trips separated by assigned driver and vehicle.
- Choose the driver you would like to view from the drop-down menu. By default, All drivers are selected.
- Select if you would like WillCall trips to be displayed. By default, False is selected and WillCall trips are not displayed.
- Click OK to generate the report.
- Use these buttons to toggle between report pages.
- The driver assigned to the Trip is displayed under the trip number.
- Client Name and telephone number are displayed in this column.
- The scheduled PU Time, actual PU Time and actual DO time are displayed in these columns.
Note:Actual PU and DO Times are applied by drivers updating their status via RoutingBox Mobile. If you’re interested in this feature, please contact BiTS Support by phone, e-mail or chat.
- The need codes are displayed here.
- Notes visible to the driver in the Client Profile and Trip Scheduling screen will be displayed in this column.
Client, DO Address, DO Time, Driver, Need, Plate #, Plate Number, PU Address, PU Time, Report, Vehicle, Manifest, WillCall, ReportingFormHelp