The Dispatch Sheet displays a detailed paper trip roster that is ideal for companies who are not using our mobile application.
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Reports icon.
- Double-click Dispatch Sheet.
- Click the calendar icon to select the date you would like to view.
- Select the client class you would like to view from the drop-down menu.
- Choose whether you would like to sort by Destination, Pick Up Time, or Client Class.
- Click OK to generate the report.
- This column shows the Mode and the Trip ID for the first leg.
- This column displays the PU Time for the first leg of the trip. It will show 00:00 if the first leg is a WillCall.
- The number of legs on the trip are displayed here.
- The Client field includes the client name, phone number, account, and corresponding member #.
- The name of the PU and DO location will be displayed in this column.
- The PU and DO address will be displayed in this column.
- Any Needs or Notes displayed as visible to the driver for this trip will populate here.
- The total cost for each leg will be displayed here if the account applied to the trip is a LogistiCare account.
- The vehicle # assigned to the PU and DO location will populate in the Vehi #
- If the trip is completed, the Actual PU and Actual DO times will populate in the A-PU and A-DO
Note: Actual PU and DO times are collected when a driver updates their status using RoutingBox Mobile. If you’re interested in this feature, please contact BiTS Support by phone, e-mail or chat.
- If the trip was imported, the external-ID will populate in the Misc column.
Account, Client, Client Class, Dispatch, DO Actual, DO Address, DO Time, Member #, Mode, Need, PU Actual, PU Address, PU Time, Report, Vehicle, WillCall, ReportingFormHelp