The MTM Daily Trip Log allows you to create a log to provide to MTM after your trips are completed. A list of trips per assignment per day will generate for the selected date range and will include actual times and client signatures. If the trips are unassigned, the assignment information will be blank.
Navigate to the Billing tab, then select the Reports icon.
1. Double-click MTM Daily Trip Log.
2. Click the calendar icon to select the beginning date.
3. Click the calendar icon to select the end date.
4. Select if you would only like to view trips with the billing status ready. By default, False is selected and trips with all billing statuses are displayed.
5. Click OK to generate the report.
1. Use these buttons to toggle between pages.
2. The MTM trip ID will be displayed in the Trip Number column.
3. The client name will be displayed in the Recipient’s Printed Name column.
4. The Scheduled Pickup Time will be displayed in this column. If the trip is a WillCall, the Scheduled Pickup Time will be shown as 00:00.
5. If the trip is completed, the Pickup Arrival, Pickup Departure, and Drop Off Time will populate with the actual times.
- Note: Actual times will only populate if your driver is updating their trip statuses using RoutingBox Mobile.
6. The client signature will populate in the Recipient Signature column.
- Note: This signature will only populate if the signature was collected by the driver via RoutingBox Mobile.
7. This line will populate with the Driver’s Signature.
- Note: This signature will only populate if the driver signed their pre-checklist for the day using RoutingBox Mobile.
If you’re interested in RoutingBox Mobile, please contact BiTS Support by phone, e-mail or chat.
Billing, Driver, License #, Log, MTM, Ready, Report, Signature, Status, VIN, ReportingFormHelp