Color coding can be applied to bring attention to specific account classes in Dispatch.
To add or update color coding settings:
Navigate to the Billing tab, then select the Accounts icon.
1. Click Class to open the Account Classes window
- Select the account class you want color coded in the Dispatch screen.
- Click the box next to color to open the Color window.
- Select the color of your choice.
- Click OK.
- Click the floppy disc icon to save your changes.
To view color coding in Dispatch:
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Dispatch icon.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Check the Style Account Classes box.
- In the account column, accounts with the color coded account class will be highlighted in the chosen color.
Account Class, Accounts, Class, Color, Dispatch, Operations, Settings, Style