RoutingBox allows you to import LogistiCare trips without leaving RoutingBox.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, and select the Importer icon.
- Enter the account in the Account to Import field.
- Click the Source: Choose Import File drop-down arrow to review import options.
- Select LogistiCare ATMS (Advanced Transport Management System).
- Click the calendar icon or type in the date to choose a date of service to download.
- Click OK.
- Enter your LogistiCare Username.
- Enter your LogistiCare Password.
- Click GRANT to bring your LogistiCare trips into the importer.
- If necessary, remove the unwanted trips. The Remove Duplicates icon will only identify the claims as duplicates if the duplicated trip has already been imported. If it has not been imported, you will have to select the line and choose Remove Selected.
- Select the Import Trips arrow and make corrections as necessary.
Video Link: Coming Soon
ATMS, Import, LogistiCare, TripImporterFormHelp