Creating Approvals allows you to store prior authorizations for a specific client. Once created, an approval can be applied to individual trip or repeats. Approvals can be used for billing purposes or to track the quantity remaining in a prior authorization from the mobility manager.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Clients icon.
- Type to search for the client to create an approval.
- Select the Client.
- Go to the Approvals tab.
- Enter required(*) information: Authorization #, Account, Date Range and Primary Address.
Optional Fields: Using the following fields will restrict the Approval to only apply to trips that meet the same criteria.
- If the approval is for specific days, enter those days into the Days field.
- If the approval is for specific services, enter the service code and the Quantity.
- If the approval is restricted to a specific location or provider, then add that information to the approval.
Authorization , Approval, ClientsFormHelp