RoutingBox allows you to assign drivers and vehicles to runs via the Assignment and Dispatch screens. This allows you to setup runs in advance and apply assignments with the click of a button, rather than having to assign the same drivers or vehicles to the same trips each day.
Method 1 (Assignment Screen)
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Assignments icon.
1. Select the Date you would like to assign.
2. Click Refresh.
3. Double-click the drivers you would like to assign on the selected date.
4. Select the corresponding vehicles for those assignments by double-clicking an Available Vehicle.
5. Click the car icon.
6. Select to Assign Typical Runs By Driver or Assign Typical Runs By Vehicle.
Method 2 (Dispatch Screen)
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Dispatch icon.
1. Select the Date you would like to view.
2. Select the Run you would like to view.
3. Select the Assignment you would like applied to the trips in the run.
4. Click the green plus sign to apply the selected Assignment to the trips in the selected Run. After the screen refreshes, the selected driver will be assigned to trips from the run that are within the driver’s scheduled shift, qualifications, and are not Will Call trips.
Assignment, Dispatch, Driver, Run, AssignmentsFormHelp, DispatchFormHelp