MedBatch allows you to re-sync claims to RoutingBox. Re-syncing changes the claim information in MedBatch to match the current trip information in RoutingBox. This is useful if you've made changes to a claim in MedBatch or RoutingBox, but you want to submit the claim with the RoutingBox details.
How to Re-Sync One Claim
1. Click the Edit Claims icon.
2. The Edit Claim window will open. Click Options.
3. Click Re-Sync.
4. Click Yes. The Procedure code, Units and Total cost for this claim will be updated to match what is currently on the trip in RoutingBox.
How to Re-Sync Multiple Claims
1. Right click in the claims grid and click Check All.
2. Right click again and click Re-sync Checked. The Procedure code, Units and Total cost for claims that don't match what is currently on the trip in RoutingBox will be updated.
MedBatch, Resync, Sync