iPhone & iPad Beta!
The RoutingBox Mobile driver app is coming to iPhones and iPads! We have redesigned the RoutingBox Mobile app and are excited to announce, for the first time ever, that our app will be available on iOS! We are currently in the beta testing phase; please contact us for details on enrolling in our Beta Testing Program. The redesign will come to Android once the iOS beta is complete.
A Payment Methods column has been added to the Trip Viewer to show what types of payments are on trips. This provides fast visibility when reporting or calculating commissions.
- Made server changes to help reduce outages affecting RoutingBox Mobile.
- Made improvements to the Trip Importer to handle new formatting found on some Fidelis import files.
- Fixed a crash in the Trip Scheduling screen.
- Fixed a crash in the MAS Auto Importer.
- Fixed an issue where Approval quantities could be exceeded within on trip.
Did You Know?
If you fill in the License Expiration on Driver profiles, and/or the Plate Expiration on Vehicle profiles, the Assignments screen will provide alert when attempting to assign a driver or vehicle with expired documents!
We'll help you with all the BiTS and pieces of our software.