If a repeat client no longer requires transportation, RoutingBox allows you to change the end date, rather than cancelling the remaining trips in their standing order.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Scheduling icon.
- Click the orange arrow to expand the trip selection.
- Type the name of the client in the search bar.
- Select a trip from the repeat you would like to end date.
- Make sure the status on the trip is Scheduled or WillCall. You cannot change the end date of a repeat on a trip that is in a finalized status (Completed, Cancelled, or No Show).
- Click the calendar icon to view the repeat details.
- Change Ending on this date to the last day you would like the repeat to occur. The ending date needs to be on or after the scheduled trip date.
- Click the floppy disc to save your changes.
- Select to update the entire series.
- Click OK.
Cancel, End Date, Repeating, Standing Order, TripSchedulingFormHelp