The Display Order on Vehicle Checklist items is now used to sort the order they appear in RoutingBox Mobile. This allows you to order the items in a way that will make the most sense to the drivers filling it out.
- Fixed an issue with the Attendance reports where companies with especially long city names would not see the full zip code.
- Made improvements to the Access2Care trip importer to better handle errors in their files.
- Fixed a bug where Driver Qualifications were sometimes misrepresented in Dispatching.
- Fixed overlapping columns that occurred on certain variations of the Driver Trip Manifest.
- Fixed a sorting issue on the Dispatch Sheet report that caused trips to be sorted by the time of a cancelled leg, instead of the scheduled one.
Did You Know?
Don't forget when a standing order is no longer needed, you don't have to cancel every date going forward. The future trips that will not take place can be removed from the repeat by editing and drawing back the end date on the next Scheduled trip!
This helps keep the Client History and Dispatching screen free from clutter.
We'll help you with all the BiTS and pieces of our software.