Search All Columns has been added as an option to the search field in the Trip Viewer, Repeat Viewer, and Dispatching screens. With this option selected, the search field will look for yur search terms in any column displayed.
This makes it quick and easy to locate trips by their External ID, like MAS invoice number or LogistiCare trip ID!
- Updating trip statuses from the Dispatching screen now takes the timezone setting into consideration when time-stamping.
- NMT's new remittance file format can be imported in the EDI Billing screen.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Address line not to update when switching locations on the Location screen.
- Inactive Zones will no longer show in the Zone filter in Dispatching.
- Imported Miles will no longer be saved across repeats.
- Drivers who have been marked Inactive will no longer be hidden in the Assignment screen on days they had trips assigned.
- Custom Fields with Writeable in Grid checked can now be edited in the Trip Viewer in addition to the Dispatching screen.
Did You Know?
Don't forget about Exclusion Dates on Repeats.
If there are specific dates you know a client won't be traveling, add them as Exclusion Dates to have those trips removed.
We'll help you with all the BiTS and pieces of our software.