The Trip Viewer allows you to make edits to selected fields on multiple trips at once. These bulk edits can be made to custom fields with the trip record type, as well as the Account, Billing Status, Mode and Purpose fields.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Viewer icon.
1. Use the filters to narrow down what trips will appear in the grid.
2. Once you've selected your filters, click Refresh to populate the grid.
3. Select the Data tab.
4. Select the Field To Change.
5. Select what you'd like this field changed to from the drop-down.
6. Select the trips you would like to edit. If you click the box at the top, all trips in the grid will be selected.
7. Click Update Checked Trips.
Bulk, Change, Data, Edits, Fixer, Multiple, Switcher, Update, TripViewerFormHelp