When billing via Logisticare ATMS, trips will be submitted directly to LogistiCare from RoutingBox, creating a seamless billing experience. Please note that LogistiCare ATMS currently sends client signatures, but not driver signatures. If LogistiCare requires driver signatures for your state, please contact BiTS Support for further assistance.
Navigate to the Billing tab, then select the Broker Billing icon.
1. Select the date range you would like to bill.
2. Enter the Account name and ensure Billing Status is set to Ready.
3. Ensure Mark Trips Billed and Batch In Invoice are checked.
4. Click Refresh.
5. Click Create.
6. Select Logisticare ATMS.
7. Enter your Logisticare Username.
8. Enter your Password.
9. Click Grant.
10. A confirmation page will populate. Click OK to fix any errors or to complete your billing.
ATMS, Billing, EDI, LogistiCare, BillingFormHelp
Disclaimer: Routing Box is not affiliated with LogistiCare, and LogistiCare does not endorse or warrant any products or services of Routing Box.