RoutingBox is designed for easy navigation. Many windows include the same icons with a similar layout, so becoming familiar with one feature will make understanding others even easier.
RoutingBox includes clearly labeled tabs for each Department you may have. Below, we have an overview of what you can access within each Department.
1. Scheduling: The Scheduling tab contains all of your trip data and allows you to import and schedule trips. This menu also houses Location and Provider profiles.
2. Operations: The Operations tab allows you to dispatch your trips. This tab includes useful tools, that make dispatching a cinch! Here, you can access the Assignment Suggestion tool, GPS Tracker, Visual Dispatching, Run Builder and more! This menu also houses the Driver and Vehicle profiles.
3. Billing: The Billing tab allows you to generate billing, post payments and upload remittances. Here, you can generate billing in the following formats: 837P, Attendance Invoice, CMS 1500, Invoice, and more! This menu also houses the Account profile and Trip Services.
4. Management: The Management tab houses your Company, Employee and User profiles. User Groups can be created and given specific permissions to restrict access to confidential information.
5. Settings: The Settings tab houses your Need, Mode and Purpose profiles. This is where you can find Settings that customize the way your RoutingBox functions. Please contact BiTS Support if you're interested in a specific setting!
Buttons Throughout RoutingBox
The below icons appear throughout RoutingBox for ease of use:
- Required Fields: * An asterisk appears next to all required field in RoutingBox. Whenever you're updating information, please fill out required fields prior to saving.
- Create New: This icon appears in any window that a new profile can be created in. For example, if you'd like to make a new client, select this icon in the Client Profile.
- Save: The floppy disc icon appears in any window where you'd want to save. Always click the floppy disc icon when you're done to save your changes!
- Audit Trail: The file cabinet icon appears in any window with an Audit Trail. The Audit Trail displays timestamps of when a change was made, initials of the user that made the changes, and details as to what those changes were.
Please be aware, RoutingBox does not allow you to delete data. Instead, you have the option of changing numerous profiles to inactive. This allows you to remove data that is not currently relevant, while still being able to access historical data.
- Profile Status: If you'd like to change the status of a profile, click the Active or Inactive check box.
For example, if a driver no longer works for your company, you can change their profile to inactive so they aren't an option in your day to day screens. If they ever come work for you again, you can change their profile back to active!
Active, Audit Trail, Buttons, Delete, Icons, Inactive, Layout, Menu, New, Overview, Required, Save