Before trips can be dispatched to your drivers, assignments need to be created for the day. The Assignments screen allows you to create new assignments, copy assignments from other dates, assign drivers to their typical vehicles, or assign typical routes to drivers/vehicles.
To Create Assignments:
1. Double click the driver you'd like to assign from the Available Drivers list. This will bring the driver's name into the main grid.
2. Choose the vehicle from the Vehicle drop down.
3. The Start and End Times can be adjusted here.
5. The calendar icon copies trip assignments from a specific date. Drivers will already need to be assigned on the date you are copying trip assignments from as well as the current date.
6. Select the date you'd like to copy trip assignments from.
7. Choose if you'd like to only copy repeat trips by checking the box.
8. Select Route. Any trips that were assigned to the driver on the date you selected will be assigned to the driver on the current date (as long as they are assigned and available to take the trip).
Assignments, AssignmentsFormHelp, Driver, Vehicle, Typical Vehicles, Assign Routes, Mobile Version, Odometer, Sign-Off, Department, Start Time, End Time