New RoutingBox Mobile on Android?
The Android version of our new RoutingBox Mobile is now ready for our Beta Program! Our app features a new design and the ability to work offline so you can still interact with the app (and save your GPS locations) if you temporarily lose cellular service. Please contact us if you would like to join the Beta Program to test the app!
RoutingBox is designed to give you access to all relevant information so you can ensure best practices with the best data.
This week, we've added new columns to the Attestation screen to indicate confidence in the accuracy of GPS data.
These new icons will display green, yellow, red, or blank depending on the pings (each GPS update) recorded before and after the status changes in question.
- Pings are recorded every 30 seconds whenever RoutingBox Mobile is running and your device has a GPS signal.
- Having several pings surrounding a trip status update gives you more confidence that you're attesting to the actual pickups and dropoffs of your clients, instead of a GPS anomaly or device failure.
Clicking the GPS quality meter will display a map with the pickup or dropoff GPS location as well as the surrounding pings. If there is any incorrect or missing data, you'll be able to quickly identify trips that may need to be attested to by hand.
An icon will now display in the Trip Importer immediately when a trip fails to import. Right-clicking this icon will give you the option to create a custom address without having to first alter the address in the grid. Once the custom address has been saved, you can immediately save the trip.
- Made several speed improvements to Assignment Suggestions in Dispatching.
- Fixed an issue with formatting on notifications with long names in the notification pane.
- Pickup and dropoff pings are now required to attest to MAS trips, in accordance with new MAS requirements.
- Adjusted menu colors in iOS RoutingBox Mobile to be more readable.
- Fixed a bug in iOS RoutingBox Mobile that caused the driver to be alerted to trip changes when viewing the unassigned trip list.
Did You Know?
As 2018 comes to an end, don't forget about the Repeat Viewer! The Repeat Viewer gives a quick and easy way to choose multiple repeats to extend into the next year. Check the "Other" Filters to choose whether you want to view repeats that are still active, expired, or even cancelled.
RoutingBox Friday live is THE place to find expert, industry-related knowledge on the NEMT industry. As a dedicated customer, we truly want to help you get the most out of RoutingBox - our live videos are incredibly helpful when looking for advice on best practices for your organization.
Tune in to our Facebook page every Friday at 1:00PM!
We'll help you with all the BiTS and pieces of our software.