This week we added Travel Time and Mileage columns to the Run Builder. When creating a run, you can use these additional columns to make the best decision on which trips a run can accommodate.
Sentry remittances can now be imported into RoutingBox to quickly and accurately post payments.
- We added tooltip explanation to the new PU Geolocation and DO Geolocation columns in the Attestation screen.
- We added a link to the Tracker Audit screen from the Attestation screen.
- Trips with low (red) geolocation accuracy can now be attest to, after and acknowledgement popup.
- Fixed an issue where RoutingBox would not always successfully reconnect after a loss of internet.
- Updated the Load Check feature on the Payment Posting screen to load all legs of the trip set and display correct totals.
Did You Know?
Don't forget - account references on client profiles can be made inactive. This achieves the same result as removing them, but you won't lose historical information like removing past member numbers. It's always better to mark them inactive than to remove them, that way you retain the data for future reference.
We'll help you with all the BiTS and pieces of our software.
We're here for you via live chat, phone, and email.