The Bulk Client Importer allows you to create client profiles in RoutingBox by importing the client data from a .csv file. Whether you're just getting started with RoutingBox or adding a new account and need to create client profiles for their members; this is a great tool to save you time by eliminating data entry.
This feature is dependent on the appropriately formatted .csv file, please contact our Support team to obtain a copy of the .csv template.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Clients icon.
1. Select the Bulk Client Import tab.
2. Click on Choose Import File and select your desired .csv file from your computer.
3. Once the file loads into the grid, you can click into any field to edit the information.
4. Click on Import Clients to import the client profiles into RoutingBox.
5. After clicking Import Clients, you will be notified if a client cannot (or should not) be imported. An alert icon will populate if there is a problem or window icon if the client already exists.
Client, Client Profile, Import, Client Import, Bulk Client Import, .csv file