On Monday, eMedNY remits payment for Medicaid trips. A remittance file will be posted on the eMedNY exchange website. This file will then be uploaded into MedBatch where the remittance can be viewed and printed at anytime.
1. Go to the Batch History tab.
2. Click the remittance icon you would like to view. The Remittance File window will open, displaying the details of that remittance.
3. Each procedure code billed displays on a separate line containing the following columns: ID, DOS, CIN, Client, Procedure, TCN, the amount Billed, the amount Paid, the Units paid, and the claim line Status.
5. The Check Amount displays the amount remitted by eMedNY on your check.
6. If the procedure code has been approved, the status will be PAID. If the procedure code has been denied, the status will be DENY.
7. You are able to Print, Export the file, or Resend the remittance e-mail by clicking on the corresponding link. Using the View Contents option allows you to view the raw text file received from eMedNY.
Batch, Batch History, Print, Remittance