Before trips can be dispatched to your drivers, assignments need to be created for the day. The Assignments screen allows you to create new assignments, copy assignments from other dates, assign drivers to their typical vehicles, or assign typical routes to drivers/vehicles.
Assignment Screen Overview:
Navigate to the Operations tab, then select the Assignments icon.
1. Select the Date you would like to create/review assignments for. This defaults to today's date.
2. The Dept drop-down allows you to filter drivers based on their assigned Department.
3. Refresh to review any changes that are made.
4. The Available Drivers are listed here, along with their available Time.
5. Available Vehicles and their available Time are listed below the available drivers.
6. These boxes can be checked if you'd like to hide any partially assigned drivers or vehicles. For example, a driver is already assigned on that date from 06:00-12:00. If this box is checked, they will not show up in the Available Drivers grid.
7. Currently assigned Drivers and Vehicles on this date will be displayed here.
8. The Start and End Times can be adjusted for each assignment. Any remaining time will display with that driver and vehicle in the corresponding Available Drivers/Vehicles grid.
9. To remove an assignment, click on the red line.
10.Click on the orange arrow to display more information on the assignments.
11. The #Trips column shows how many trips are currently assigned to that driver.
12. The Sign-off column indicates if the driver has completed their vehicle checklist(s). This setting can be activated by contacting BiTS Support.
13. The columns record the odometer readings that are entered by the driver in RBMobile. To activate RBMobile settings, contact BiTS Support.
14. The Version column shows what version of RBMobile the driver is logged into.
Assignments, AssignmentsFormHelp, Driver, Vehicle, Typical Vehicles, Assign Routes, Mobile Version, Odometer, Sign-Off, Department, Start Time, End Time