RoutingBox allows you to specify geographic areas that may be used for subsequent functions such as dispatching and rate generation.
Navigate to the Operations tab and select the Zones icon.
1. Select the zone that is being modified.
2. Zones you no longer use can be made Inactive by changing their Status.
3. Adjust any preload times you will need for trips in that area.
4. Add any new postal codes by typing in the empty box.
5. Remove any postal codes no longer needed by clicking the minus symbol.
6. Inactive zones will show as grey.
7. Select the save icon to keep any changes.
Operations, Zones, ZonesFormHelp