Some claims imported into MedBatch will need rates modified. These changes can be easily applied to a large group of claims by using the Modify Units and Rates tool.
1. Open the Tools menu.
2. Select Modify Units and Rates.
3. Enter each Procedure code that needs the Rate modified.
4. Set the Rate for the Procedure. If a Rate is updated by Medicaid, this screen will need to be updated as well.
5. Enter the County.
6. If a Procedure needs to be removed, click the red X at the end of the row.
7. Once you have established the rates you need, click Update to apply the rates in the Claims Grid. The rates will be saved to use the next time you need to Modify Units or Rates.