Once you configure the Trip Services screen for your Accounts, RoutingBox will be automatically price your trips upon creation.
Navigate to the Billing tab, then select the Services icon.
1. Start typing the name of the Account you'd like to setup rates for and select the Account from the drop-down.
2. Enter the procedure Codes indicated by the payer. In this example, the base Code will be A0100 and the mileage Code will be S0215.
3. Select the appropriate Type from the drop-down. A0100 is a Base code, while S0215 is a Mileage code.
4. Enter the Rate for each code, which will be indicated by the payer.
5. Select Livery from the Mode drop-down.
6. Enter the Start Date for these rates, which will be indicated by the payer.
7. Click the floppy disc to Save your changes.
How to Bad Rate Fix
How to Enter Tolls in RoutingBox
How to Override Trip Codes and Prices
Trip Services - Client Class
Trip Services - Code
Trip Services - Copy and Remove Rows
Trip Services - Min Miles
Trip Services - Mode
Trip Services - Other Need
Trip Services - Purpose
Trip Services - Rate
Trip Services - Seating Need
Trip Services - Start and End Date
Trip Services - Type
Trip Services - Zones
A0100, Fee Schedules, Livery, Rates, Prices, Procedure Codes, S0215, Services, TripServicesFormHelp