The Repeat Viewer allows you to view all active repeat trips in one screen, including canceled or expired repeat trips.
Navigate to Scheduling, then Repeats.
How to View Cancelled or Expired Repeats
1. Enter any filters you'd like applied while searching for your repeats.
2. Click the Other filter.
3. To view repeats that were expired on a specific date, select the date, then click the Include Expired checkbox.
4. To view cancelled repeats, click the Show Cancelled checkbox.
5. Click Refresh to populate the grid with Cancelled and/or Expired repeats. Expired repeats will be highlighted in red, while Cancelled repeats will have a strike-through line.
How to Change the End Date of a Repeat Series
1. Select filters to narrow down the repeats you'd like to view (by account, purpose, class, zone etc.). If you'd like to view all, leave all the filters blank.
2. Click Refresh to apply your filters to the repeats in the grid.
3. Click the checkbox for each repeat you'd like to update the end date for.
4. Enter the date you'd like to have the end date changed to. Note: be sure to change the end date to a date that the trips are scheduled on. For example: if you are ending the series starting immediately and the the next scheduled trip is tomorrow you will set the end date for tomorrow.
5. Click the Update End Date icon.
6. A window will open to verify the amount of repeats that were updated.