The Lost Revenue report allows you to review trips that have been cancelled and is sorted by the Cancel Reasons. This report will only populate with trips that have a cancellation status reason applied.
Navigate to the Management tab, then select the Reports icon.
- Double-click Lost Revenue.
- Click the calendar icons to select the beginning and end dates for the range you would like to view.
- Click OK to generate the report.
- The reason for the lost revenue is displayed here.
- The account is displayed here.
- The client name is displayed here.
- The total amount of trips with lost revenue is displayed here.
- The total amount of lost revenue per client is displayed here.
- The Total lost revenue is displayed here.
How to Create No Show/Cancel Reasons
Cancel, Revenue, Lost, ReportingFormHelp