RoutingBox allows you to import a file from MAS without going to the MAS website. Using an API connection, data can be sent to and received from MAS.
Navigate to the Scheduling tab, then select the Importer icon.
1. Enter the Account to Import or choose Multi-Account.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of the Choose Import File button. Select MAS Direct Connection.
3. If your company has multiple API Keys, choose the correct key from the dropdown. Contact Support if you have multiple API Keys but only one is set up in RoutingBox.
4. Choose the date of service to download.
5. Choose whether you want to select All Trips, New or Changed Trips, or New Trips. We recommend choosing All Trips for the first download of that date, then choosing New or Changed Trips for any other downloads for the same date.
6. Press OK after you have made your selections.
7. Select Import Trips. Any trips without errors will import into RoutingBox.
Account Code Mapping, County Code, County Mapping, Download, Importer, MAS, Medicaid, TripImporterFormHelp